Air Conditioning Service Thorneside (4161)
Your local air conditioner maintenance specialists
Is your air conditioner struggling to keep your home cool in the summer and warm through the winter? Did you know that carrying out regular servicing can ensure your aircon remains reliable throughout the year and prevent major breakdowns? All Purpose Air Conditioning can provide a specialist air conditioning service for split system and ducted air conditioners from all the leading brands throughout Thorneside and the surrounding areas.
Book an Air Conditioning Service in Thorneside
Why is an air conditioning service important?
Routine aircon servicing has many other benefits over and above being ready to go when the hot weather kicks in. Yearly service and clean for cool only models or twice yearly for reverse cycle models can:
- Extend the life of your unit - reducing replacement costs in the long term.
- Ensure the system is running efficiently - keeping energy costs to a minimum every day.
- Catch small issues before they become big problems - reducing air conditioner repair costs.
- Ensure the air conditioner filters are clean and distributing fresh air throughout your home - dirty filters can encourage mould and bacteria growth and reduce the effectiveness of deodorising filters.
As you can see from this list investing in an air conditioner service can actually save you money. The old ‘it’s not broken, why mess with it’ adage doesn’t really apply to air conditioners, especially if you like the unit to turn on and work effectively when you press the ON button.
All the leading brands
All Purpose Air Conditioning offers the service and maintenance of all of the leading brands of split systems, multi-split system and ducted systems including:
- Advantage Air
- Mitsubishi Electric
- MHIAA - Mitsubishi Heavy Industries
How often should you have your air conditioner serviced?
The frequency of servicing should be guided by the use your aircon gets as well as whether it is cool only or reverse cycle. If you use the air conditioner every day, we recommend quarterly servicing to keep it in top condition.
Reverse cycle air conditioners which only get used during the hotter or cooler times of the year we suggest a service at the beginning of summer before it gets too hot, and the start of winter.
Cool only models benefit from a yearly check up at the beginning of summer.
Why use All Purpose Air Conditioning?
Our experienced air conditioning technicians are committed to providing high-quality workmanship and excellent customer service on every job. We offer:
- Competitive air con installation prices
- Prompt, professional service
- Fast local help to customers in Thorneside as we are based just up the road in Shailer Park, Logan.
- Reliable, knowledgeable technicians. We understand the air conditioning needs of residents in south-east Queensland.
The trusted air conditioning maintenance experts in Thorneside
All Purpose can take care of your split system, multi-split system or ducted air conditioning maintenance and servicing contact our team on 07 3133 1681 or complete our quick aircon booking request form today.
All Purpose Air Conditioning